Korea IT Cooperation Center
Korea IT Cooperation Center
Provide students with opportunities to build career and employment opportunities in industry and the field related to their major. Participating universities operate a KITS program to provide opportunities for excellent talent utilization.
The Ministry of Science and Technology Information and Communication (MSIT) is a national administrative organization in the Republic of Korea.
National Information Technology Industry Promotion Agency(NIPA), based on the advanced secondary plan of public institutions, It is a consignment type quasi-governmental organization established by integrating three
IT-related organizations under
the umbrella (Information and Communications Research Promotion Agency, Korea Software Promotion Agency, Korea Electronic Trade Promotion Agency) (established in August 2009). The objective is to strengthen the competitiveness of the information and communications industry and contribute to the development of the national economy by efficiently supporting and creating a foundation for the ICT industry.
Korea IT Cooperation Center (KICC) is overseas office for supporting Korean ICT companies'international business under the Ministry of Science and ICT(MSIT) and National IT Industry Promotion Agency(NIPA). KICC has 5 offices in Silicon Valley (USA), Tokyo (Japan), Beijing(China), Singapore (Singapore), Hanoi (Vietnam).
Korean government is going to launch new KICC office in HCMC which is 6th office over the world and 2nd office in Vietnam.
• SUPPORT KOREAN COMPANIES'S PARTICIPATION IN VIETNAM
• PROMOTE VIETNAM AND KOREA ICT INDUSTRY SECTOR
• SUPPORT DEVELOPMENT OF A MARKET ECONOMY IN VIETNAM
Quality education support and finding a good job focusing on the Vietnamese branch offices of Korean companies that need young people in Vietnam
KITS aims to foster more competitive talent by providing free additional educational opportunities to students selected through academic records, foreign language skills and recommendations from professors among Vietnamese university students who wish to get an IT job. After three months of training at KITS training center, students who have completed their education will be offered a two-month paid internship at a Korean company. After the internship period, he will become a competitive job seeker in the job market using his contract or training and internship experience as a full-time employee.
Free 3 months training (excluding food, transportation) and 2 months paid internship guarantee • Programming course 8 Hours/day training
• Korean language & culture class for students
• Pre-survey the programs your business wants to foster customized talent
A person who is not employed with a bachelor's degree (who is expected to acquire)
July ~ September 2019 (1st Batch)
October ~ December 2019 (2nd Batch)
• Java 8 Fundamentals & Database
• Spring framework (MVC, Boot, Cloud), Unit Test
• APIs Libraries(JPA, Logging, JSON, Excel, Messaging, PDF, E-mail, Cryptographic)
• DevOps Tools(Maven, Gradle, Jenkins, Docker, etc.)
- Programming Environment constructor and
- Linux Environment and Console Environment
- File Sharing, FTP, Git, SSH
- Java programming and management Environment constructor, Java basic constructor
(Using standard class API method)
- Java Class modeling (Interface design, abstract class)
- Java Collections, Exception Handling, File I/O
- Lambda, Stream API etc.
- Java Thread & Networking, JUnit
- Set up and operate Web server
|Java Web MVC||
- MVC pattern-based web programming tech
nique (Web server and application setup)
- JDBC overview and framework
- Java database API, using the Java Persistence API
- Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud
- Practice building using automation tools (Maven, Gradle, Jenkins) .
- Practice using Docker
- Practice using Java Libarary's essential business
- Logging, JSON, Excel, Messaging, PDF, Email, Cryptographic, main Parser & certification (OAuth) Libraries
- Node.js, React.js etc. use key skills